If you are interested in the work that JSpaceCanada is doing, you might be interested in these organizations as well:
Toronto and Canada
- ARZA Canada is the Zionist voice of Canada’s Reform Movement.
- Camp Shomria is Hashomer Hatzair’s youth-led summer camp in Perth, Ontario. Camp Shomria provides learning and cooperative activities in progressive Jewish values, social, environmental and economic justice, and links to Israel and community.
- Canadian Association of Jews and Muslims (CAJM) promotes harmony, understanding and cooperation between Muslims and Jews through joint projects and exchanges, seminars and publications.
- Canadian Friends of Meir Medical Center is a charitable foundation dedicated to supporting and funding the activities of the Meir Medical Center in Israel, particularly the Childrens’ Hospital and pediatric health initiatives.
- Canadian Friends of Peace Now (CFPN) seeks to raise awareness in Canada of the need for an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict by promoting peace and a two-state solution.
- Canadian Friends of Rabbis for Human Rights (CFRHR) supports the work of Rabbis for Human Rights in Israel.
- CJPAC (Canadian Jewish Political Affairs Committee) is a national, independent, multi-partisan organization working to engage Jewish and pro-Israel Canadians in the democratic process and to foster active political participation..
- Kids4Peace Canada is the local chapter of Kids4Peace, a community of Christian, Jewish & Muslim youth and their families, building a future of peace.
- New Israel Fund of Canada is committed to fostering the development of Israel as a Jewish and democratic state as envisioned in her Declaration of Independence.
USA and North America
- Ameinu connects liberal North American Jews with a progressive Israel.
- Habonim Dror North America is the North American chapter of the international Chalutzik Socialist Zionist Jewish youth movement Habonim Dror.
- J Street is the political home for pro-Israel, pro-peace Americans.
- The Third Narrative, established by Ameinu, aims to create a more robust conversation around progressive responses to the unfair and inaccurate attacks against Israel.
- T’ruah: The Rabbinic Call for Human Rights is an organization of rabbis from all streams of Judaism that acts on the Jewish imperative to respect and protect the human rights of all people.
Israel and Worldwide
- The Arab-Jewish Center for Equality, Empowerment and Cooperation – Negev Institute for Strategies of Peace and Development (AJEEC-NISPED) is an organization dedicated to strengthening active citizenship through education and economic empowerment. It works towards creating equal, inclusive and flourishing societies.
- Association for Civil Rights in Israel (ACRI) promotes and addresses the entire spectrum of human rights in Israel and the Occupied Territories.
- All That’s Left is an anti-occupation collective focused on the diaspora.
- ARZENU is the international federation of Reform and Progressive Religious Zionists.
- Encounter is dedicated to strengthening the capacity of the Jewish people to be agents of change in transforming the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Givat Haviva educates for peace, democracy and coexistence between Jewish and Arab Israelis through programs and courses to further equality and understanding between Jews and Arabs in Israel.
- Hashomer Hatzair is the first Zionist youth movement in the world established in 1913. They support Givat Haviva, its Children Teaching Children program, and Heart to Heart which brings Jewish- and Arab-Israeli youth to Camp Shomria.
- The Interfaith Encounter Association is dedicated to promoting peace in the Middle East through interfaith dialogue and cross-cultural study.
- The Peres Center for Peace is a non-profit organization promoting peacebuilding between Israel and its Arab neighbors, particularly between Israelis and Palestinians, as well as between Jewish and Arab citizens of Israel.
If you would like your organization to be featured in our Links section, please contact us.